Well, what can I say about this wedding, I knew after meeting Ian and Natalie whilst doing their pre-shoot (to be blogged at the back of this wedding very soon) that these two were an absolute stars, super cool, laid back and their wedding promised to be such a relaxed intimate quirky affair and it was, it was one of those weddings that I just love to document, an outdoor barn wedding set at Tower Hill Barn in North Wales, these are without doubt my favourite type of wedding’s to shoot and I have been very fortunate this year to photograph quite a few of these.
This wedding party were totally up for a riot, crazy dudes and so so friendly, made me feel so welcome and I personally thanks Nat & Ian for letting me be apart of such an awesome day, can’t wait to see you guys again soon for a beer, love you guys!!
Anyway I am going on here so here is the story of ‘one’ amazing super wedding!!
Ps great to see the awesome work of ‘The Word is Love’ too, if any of you guys are thinking of getting the bright lettering to kit out your venue, it makes the difference for sure, so good!!
- Marquee – Posh Frocks and Wellies
- Venue – Tower Hill Barn
- Bridal Bouquet and Groom buttonhole – Petite Fleur
- All other flowers – Fletcher and Foley
- Dress – Maggie Sorretto ‘Tuscany’–
- Boutique – Confetti Box – Eccles
- Groomsmen – Next suits
- Bridesmaids – Warehouse dresses
- Make up – Kate Dagnall
- Food – Wirral Gourmet
- Wedding Cake –Ian’s dad – ‘Sandy’
- All other cakes the guests prepared for the bake off
- N&I letters – thewordislove
- Hair – Jades Hair Salon (Llangollen)
- DJ – WDC Entertainment
- Acoustic singers – James Meehan and Jordan Davies (James works with Ian
- Wedding Car (arranged in secret by my dad) – Simply Wedding Cars